Gun in the House
|Bigger text (+) | Smaller text (-)
[As] John Steinbeck once said:
- Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
- If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
- I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy.
- When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
- A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him, 'Why do you carry a 45?' The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't make a 46.'
- An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.
- The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle.'
- Beware the man who only has one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!
I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did.
She said, 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!'! To which I said, of course it is loaded, don't work without bullets!'
She then asked, 'Are you that afraid of some one evil coming into your house?'
My reply was, 'No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too.'
To which I'll add, having a gun in the house that isn't loaded is like having a car in the garage without gas in the tank.
I'm a firm believer of the Second Amendment! (If you are too, please forward.)
Not a believer? click here / or here
Want more? click here / or here / or here.
... more? click here / or here / or here.
Yet more? click here / or here / or here.
- - - alternative thought - - -
VIDEO: John Stossel, Myth #10: Gun Control reduces Crime
VIDEO: WHY DO THEY WANT OUR GUNS?
(as mentioned in the video: Warren v. District of Columbia)
VIDEO: Penn & Teller: on the 2nd Amendment
VIDEO: Penn & Teller: Gun Control and Columbine
Powerpoint Presentation: All About Guns
Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience. - John Locke
Me? I'll keep my guns, freedom and money - you can keep the "change".
Subject: Guns Are Civilization.
Subject: On gun control...
Arizona to allow concealed weapons without permit
Gun Facts, version 3.0 [book]
Former United States Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger:
By September We’ll Have CONFISCATED ALL PRIVATELY OWNED GUNS
Why One Should Carry a Gun
Kitty Werthmann: Freedoms can disappear in a hurry if we aren't careful...
Don’t Let Freedom Slip Away.
One of the best comeback lines of all time, click here!
Number of physicians in the US: 700,000.
Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year: 120,000.
Accidental deaths per physician: 0.171
(U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services)
Number of gun owners in the US: 80,000,000.
Number of accidental gun deaths per year: 1,500 (all age groups)
Accidental deaths per gun owner: 0.0000188
Doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.
"FACT: Not everyone has a gun, but everyone has at least one Doctor."
(And with the pending 'health care' seems they are intending to mandate us having one.)
Please alert your friends to this alarming threat.
It appears that we must ban doctors before this gets out of hand.
So, remember: guns don't kill people - medical Doctors do!
ALSO: If you consider that there have been an average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq theater operations during the last 22 months, and considering the number of deaths there gives us a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000. The rate in Washington, D.C. is 80.6 per 100,000.
That means that you are more likely to be shot and killed in our Nation's capitol, which has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation, than you are in Iraq.
Conclusion: We [the People] should immediately pull out of WASHINGTON, D.C.! It’s just not safe there!!!
"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate." -- Marion Barry, four-time mayor of Washington, D.C.
- "Gun Control? It's the best thing you can do for crooks and gangsters. I want you to have nothing. If I'm a bad guy, I'm always gonna' have a gun. Safety locks? You pull a trigger with a lock on, and I'll pull the trigger. We'll see who wins." -- Former mobster Sammy "The Bull" Gravano, who testified against John Gotti (his former boss), admitted to killing nineteen people, and is now living under the Witness Protection Program.
- "A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies ...". - George Washington, in his First Annual Address, January 8, 1790.
- "What, Sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. ... Whenever Governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise an army upon their ruins." (Rep. Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts, spoken during floor debate over the Second Amendment, I Annals of Congress at 750, August 17, 1789)
Evolution of a story...
Gun Control: The future of gun shows around the country?
BATF & Austin PD attempt to shut down gun shows by threats and false arrests.
- - - PURE THUGGERY! - - -
local newspaper story
Texas Gun Shows Organizer Targeted by the ATF
Makes His Case on the Alex Jones Show
local Attorney response
APD Releases Official Explanation of Gun Shows Shut Down
Gov. Perry Confronted on Texas Gun Show Shut Down
Rally in support of gun show and gun ownership in Austin, Texas - Monday, January 25, 2020
(Yes, that's Alex Jones with the bull horn.)
A / B / C / D / E / F
How local media reported it: KXAN TV "Rallying for gun rights"
Austin American-Statesman "Hundreds rally against police"
KTBC TV FOX 7 "Protesters Upset at Gun Show Closure"
CBS KEYE TV News "Gun activists protest at police headquarters"
(More to come? - Tune in again and see.)
|NOTICE: John Steinbeck, Kitty Werthmann, and other presented entities are not affiliated with Freedom School.
All the powers in the universe seem to favor the person who has confidence.
|NOTICE: The information on this page was brought to you by people who paid this website forward so that someone such as you might also profit by having access to it. If you care to do so also please feel encouraged to KEEP THIS SITE GOING by making a donation today. Thank you.
Freedom School is not affiliated with the links on this page - unless otherwise stated.
Freedom School information served for educational purposes only, no liability assumed for use.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
Freedom School does not consent to unlawful action.
Freedom School advocates and encourages one and all to adhere to, support and defend all law which is particularly applicable.
Information is intended for those men and women who are not "US CITIZENS" or "TAXPAYERS" - continued use, reference or citing indicates voluntary and informed compliance.
Freedom School is a free speech site and operation as there is no charge for things presented
this site relys on this memorandum and others in support of this philosophy and operation.
The noteworthy failure of the government or any alleged agency thereof to at any time rebut anything appearing on this website constitutes a legal admission of the fidelity and accuracy of the materials presented, which are offered in good faith and prepared as such by Freedom School and third parties affiliated or otherwise. THIS IS AN ELECTRONIC AGREEMENT AND IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT, EQUIVALENT TO A SIGNED, WRITTEN CONTRACT BETWEEN PARTIES - If the government, or any one else, wants to assert that any of the religious and/or political statements that are not factual appearing on this website are in error, then they as the moving party have the burden of proof, and they must responsively meet that burden of proof under the Administrative Procedures Act 5 U.S.C. §556(d) and under the due process clauses found in the Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh Amendments to the national Constitution BEFORE there will be response to any summons, questions, or unsubstantiated and slanderous accusations. Attempts at calling presented claims "frivolous" without specifically rebutting the particular claim, or claims, deemed "frivolous" will be in deed be "frivolous" and prima facie evidence that shall be used accordingly. Hey guys, if anything on this site is found to be in error a good faith effort will be made to correct it in timely fashion upon notification.
Presentation Copyright© 2007, 2020
All Rights Reserved
H O M E