JUDICIAL NOTICE / DEMAND FOR RIGHTS
|You are responsible to verify any and all information for your own use. Remember that legal information is not legal advice.|
|Bigger text (+) | Smaller text (-)
Know all men by these presents, that I, John Henry; Doe, do travel upon the highways and roads of these United States as a matter of asserted Common Law rights. That I assert my full sovereignty as a free and natural Man under the Common Law of the Constitution of the united States of America, to wit:
1. "The use of the highway for the purpose of travel and transportation is not a mere privilege but a common and fundamental right of which the public and individuals cannot rightfully be deprived." Chicago Motor Coach v. Chicago, 337 Ill. 200, 169 NE 22, 66 ALR 834. Ligare v. Chicago, 139 Ill. 46, 28 NE 934. Boone v. Clark, 214 SW 607; 25 AM JUR (1st) Highways, Sec.163.
2. "The right of the citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, either by a carriage or automobile, is not a mere privilege which a City may prohibit or permit at will, but a common right which he has under the right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness." Thompson v. Smith 154 SE 579.
3. "The right to travel is part of the Liberty of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment." Kent v. Dulles 357 U.S. 116, 125.
4. "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them." Miranda v. Arizona 384 U.S. 436, 491.
5. "The claim and exercise of a Constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime." Miller v. U.S. 230 F 2d 486, 489.
6. "Our system of government, based upon the individuality and intelligence of the citizen, the state does not claim to control him, except as his conduct to others, leaving him the sole judge as to all that only affects himself." Mugler v. Kansas 123 U.S. 623, 659-6O.
This statement has been submitted upon demand of a driver's license, registration, proof of insurance, and, therefore, is part of the official record of any ensuing action and must be introduced as evidence in said action. It will be noted that willful suppression of evidence is a felony.
___________________________________________ John Henry; Doe, sui juris, In Propria Persona STATE OF __________________________ COUNTY: ________________________ The foregoing instrument was acknowledged before me this ______ day of ___________, 20____ by ______________________________ who is personally known to me or has been made known to me by proper identification. My commission expires: __________________ SEAL: _________________________________________ Notary Signature Purpose of jurat is for oath and identification only and cannot be used to indicate entry into any foreign Jurisdiction.
|NOTICE: Author is not affiliated with Freedom School.|
Freedom School is not affiliated with the links on this page - unless otherwise stated.
Freedom School information served for educational purposes only, no liability assumed for use.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
Freedom School does not consent to unlawful action. Freedom School advocates and encourages one and all to adhere to, support and defend all law which is particularly applicable.
The noteworthy failure of the government or any alleged agency thereof to at any time rebut anything appearing on this website constitutes a legal admission of the fidelity and accuracy of the materials presented, which are offered in good faith and prepared as such by Freedom School and third parties affiliated or otherwise. If the government wants to assert that any of the religious and/or political statements that are not factual appearing on this website are in error, then they as the moving party have the burden of proof, and they must responsively meet that burden of proof under the Administrative Procedures Act 5 U.S.C. §556(d) and under the due process clauses found in the Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh Amendments to the national Constitution BEFORE there will be response to any summons, questions, or unsubstantiated and slanderous accusations. Attempts at calling presented claims "frivolous" without specifically rebutting the particular claim, or claims, deemed "frivolous" will be in deed be "frivolous" and prima facie evidence that shall be used accordingly. Hey guys, if anything on this site is found to be in error a good faith effort will be made to correct it in timely fashion upon notification.
Presentation CopyrightŠ 2007, 2019
All Rights Reserved
H O M E